View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:39 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogmachine View Post
I have a question about this Old School Word Correction (which did not successfully install btw). I read on the main page where to go to manually edit it, and I have done a few edits before, but in this case I cannot really figure out what I'm supposed to do. (The post about the flip to mute was easy...) Any more detailed explanation would be great. Thank you so much for all the tweaks!
Just change what you need to in the registry and then take all the T9 options off in settings>input location. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Syste\CurrentControlSet\Control \Layouts\e0010409] Set "Ime File"="\\windows\\compime.dll" and "Layout Text"="COMP IME" - then soft reset.