View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:08 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picturemail doesn't like .net 3.5!

It's probably not the net 3.5.. Several of us Diamond users are having pic mail issues where our phones seem to wake up as if we are getting mail but nothing comes down..received picmail messages are in our inbox on the website though. Prior to Friday I had not had any issues and had made now changes to my phone .. same for my guy's TP.. Pic mail worked until Friday... both phones running almost identical software.