aughsum
Regular 'Geeker

aughsum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
I completely disagree... I think they finally did the right thing with the Diamond series... GPS, either built-in 4GB or up-to 32GB of removeable storage, TV Out, Packed in three times the amount of ram of previous devices, doubled the average ROM space, leaving the user with more main storage to install programs, FIVE ROW KEYBOARD, WITH Control key! I just don't see the validity of your points... The 6600-6700 was a change in form factor, upgraded OS; 6700-6800 was merely a OS Upgrade (Minor), GPS capabilities, in some variants it incre***** the RAM, it merely bumped up the main storage a tad, and it upgraded the form factor. 6800-6900 was only in most cases, just updating the form factor, introducing the world to truely flat-touch screens, and another minor update to the OS, and introducing HTC's Touch Flo.

Now, tell me that they didn't add more than all of that put together, into one device??? (The answer is, Touch Pro! They did upgrade it not a little, but a lot!)
Sorry that you had to wait this long, but this is the technology world, and buisiness world- it just works that way. Sometimes, we get lucky, and they do good for us customers. This is one of those times.
Build quality and the neccessity of having a screen protector and case are all this device might really have against it, other than badly needed buttons.
touting tv out as a feature doesnt really work when theres no cable..

if theyre trying to tweak the form factor theyre doing itthe wrong way. the tp being a "business phone" (with a youtube application) doesnt mean that we all want to rock this thing on our hips with the nifty included brushed-microfiber velcro case.

I would love the phone if it were half the thickness. sans the buttons.

In response to a previous post: yeah I'm going to keep it.. wait a year and buy the next version of it. That version will probably be a different color and have fm radio.

16x9 flat touch lcd top (at least 3.5"), buttons(if any) on the sides of the bezel, slide out qwerty keyboard (with no number row.. i type about half the speed i did on the mogul now) with the thickness of a razr. thats all i ask. to not have to carry a man-purse to have a functional phone.

Everyones all excited about the specs on the touch pro.. a WM6 phone. These are the specs the mogul should have had if it were going to be released with WM6.
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730