Thread: MAJOR problem
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MAJOR problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmet View Post
I got a great deal as well, free. Because of this problem. I am going through ecare currently and they have suggested I buy an airave. This angers me as I am supposedly in a "good" area (see above post). They are escalating as we speak. It's nice to know I am not the only one. I changed the slot cycle to 1 so we'll see how that works. My new office here (just moved today) has better reception than my last and I am constantly testing the phone to see if I get calls. I might be looking to "downgrade" my PRL if this doesn't work.

Keep us up to date. I would like to know the results. If they recommend or suggest an AIRRAVE, I'm gonna request they send it for FREE or at a substantial discount..

-CC