Threadstarter

kidmet is keeping up the good workkidmet is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kidmet Send a message via Yahoo to kidmet
Re: MAJOR problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Hey, I was just coming on to post about the same problem. I'm in fringe EVDO/Sprint coverage, so my phone sits here constantly switching between 1x, EVDO, and Roaming. My phone misses most calls, VM alerts are lagged, texts are lagged bad. My mogul didn't do this. Also, randomly in the mornings I won't be able to receive texts, make calls, etc, even upon returning to coverage. I just get that error popup saying the number may be invalid or there may not be signal, even though I'm showing full EVDO. The only solution to that is to soft reset.

I'm thinking about calling retentions for an airave, but they just gave me a super deal on the Touch Pro so I don't know if I'd be calling back too soon.
I got a great deal as well, free. Because of this problem. I am going through ecare currently and they have suggested I buy an airave. This angers me as I am supposedly in a "good" area (see above post). They are escalating as we speak. It's nice to know I am not the only one. I changed the slot cycle to 1 so we'll see how that works. My new office here (just moved today) has better reception than my last and I am constantly testing the phone to see if I get calls. I might be looking to "downgrade" my PRL if this doesn't work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.