View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:46 AM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WP Theme for Mobile Shell

WeatherPanel Freaks:

I've been modding Commuter-240 to take advantage of Mobile Shell. The theme is called "Son-of-Commuter-240". This concept is "clear" and shows more weather - it takes advantage of the entire tab area. I tried to cram more info on the main layout without cluttering it up too much. It has all of the Commuter-240 features except for the "actual moon phase" - that won't work with a clear theme. Here's some screen shots with various backgrounds:

Let me know what you think - I can post this theme in a day or two (unless you all hate it )

BTW: WP-Pilot does work with this setup - but not when "auto-hide" mode is selected.