View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:39 AM
bkrodgers
Regular 'Geeker

bkrodgers is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phantom Calendar "staff meeting" on Home screen

This is strange. I have a phantom calendar item showing up on my home screen. It's for a "Staff Meeting" with a location of "Seattle Office - Rm 1180". I don't see this in the actual Calendar app, and I don't see it in Outlook on my desktop either. It also doesn't show up in the listing of my next appointments that S2U2 shows. I've never been to Seattle and don't work with people in Seattle, so I have no clue where this has come from!

It's also strange on the timing. The time right now is 8:30 AM. The time for this mystery event is 9:00PM - 10:30PM. I have another (legitimate) appointment listed at 10:00AM-11:00AM for today. But that appointment is listed *after* the mystery event. I don't know what date this mystery event is supposed to be on, but the sort order is wrong regardless. If it's 8:30 AM now, the legit 10:00 AM meeting is clearly my next meeting, regardless of if this mystery meeting at 9:00PM is for tonight, tomorrow, yesterday, or any other day for that matter!

I've tried a soft reset, and I tried syncing up with my desktop again. The mystery calendar item remains. Has anyone seen this, and does anyone have any idea how to get rid of it?