View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:51 AM
aughsum
Regular 'Geeker

aughsum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

My review.. I've only had it for a few hours.

Its too big and its too small.

I wish they would have retained the moguls size, given us a flush 3.5" screen with no bezel real-estate and slimmed down the form factor.

Need one more button: plan on mapping one of the volume buttons to the flashlight and using the other to bring up the volume control, then using the screen to control the volume.

****ty camera. for a 600$ phone you could put a good camera into it.

I dont know how I feel about touchflo.. I miss the old-school productive look. I may disable it. I'll give it a few days.

Love opera mobile.. its slow but whatever. empted to try the new version of PIE since all i use it for is facebook, gmail and wikipedia.

love the youtube app; its about time.

that stylus is going to get so lost..

why couldnt they just give us a regular case like the one that comes with the gsm version of the TP? If you're going to put this on your belt just go ahead and shoot yourself in the face (then again, its way too thick to put in your pocket..

One of the biggest features of the phone is its video out feature and there is no video out cable?

Overpriced, especially given the fact that the iphone 3g is 200 and the verizon blackberry storm is going to be $99.

Screen looks amazing.. just wish it were bigger.
RAZR2 - secondary
_______
HTC Mogul
HTC Apache
a900 -secondary
Motorola i870
Morotola i830
REM Blackberry 6200
REM Blackberry 7100
Motorola i860
Motorola i830
Motorola i730