View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [In Development] Juicy 2.8 [SYS OS 5.2.19965 Build 22222]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndracing View Post
I have a question about the DCD cabs. I had flashed juicy 2.6 and was having problems. Instead of flashing back to 2.5, I decided to try Mighty's rom . Flashed his 2.1.1 and then dcd cab for sprint...everything went downhill from there. There are about 7 of us that experienced the same problem. Our MSL's were changed and no matter what we did or the sprint rep tried, the phone was locked up and could not be changed. I ended up going into a store and when the rep got so frustrated with not being able to get into the phone to check or change the MSL, he gave me a new phone and I was on my way. It seems that it is not Mighty's rom, but the dcd cab that we installed. Juicy, have you checked this out? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42839

I want to flash my new phone and will do so with 2.5 as long as I know that worked...but worried about your 3.0 going to generic carrier's and then using dcd cabs.
The people that experienced this used the PRI update from what I read. You should not do this.