N00b

Rychefan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rychefan
Talking Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleacs View Post
Just trying this ROM. Its mostly fantastic. Ive just got one issue, thats a showstopper for me.

The network/data/EVDO connection keeps dropping out after about 5 minutes, instead of going dormant.

This causes ActiveSync/Direct Push to fail in the long run (it syncs fine while data is active).

Its also an irritant, as I have to wait for the device to dial out each time I run IE or opera or do a weather update.

Is this a feature? Is there a fix/registry hack?

Thanks!
Dette, I am having the same issue as tripleacs above, and I have a Real Showstopper of an issue I thought was fixed in Version 2.3. I cannot answer any of my incoming calls whatsoever, but have no problems calling out. I have Sprint, and downloaded the latest DCD carrier cab per instructed, but still no dice. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Other than those 2 major issues, this is the Best M2D ROM I have used to date, but I need to answer incoming calls and receive e-mail...Any Idea's?? I suspect it could be the dialer. Is that the GSM version of the Diamond Dialer? I thought I read somewhere that the GSM dialer doesn't like the CDMA version's of the Vougue? Did I read that wrong?

Last edited by Rychefan; 11-04-2008 at 07:02 PM.