View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Screen Protector = To use Or Not To use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott31337 View Post
I had the stock one on for about two days - and it was working fine, but I guess I did not have it on properly because I put it in the case and it caught and made a nice crease in it. So I went to the mall and had one of those body glove guys put one on it. From the results I had with my touch, I would highly recommend the stock one if put on correctly, or an aftermarket one.
Same exact thing happened to me with the velcro and creased it at the bottom corner.