View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Enable The FM Radio On CDMA Diamond Or Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
First of all, I take absolutely no credit for this find. I found the following post on XDA, and just figured I'd forward it to this forum. Please let me know if it works.

Not sure if it's needed or not, but I also found the following registry entries:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\FMS]
    "Prefix"="FMS"
    "Dll"="FMS.dll"
    "Index"=dword:1
    "HTCdebug"=dword:1

Attached is a ZIP with those that I found. Please let me know if I need anymore. Also attached is the FM Radio OEM's from the GSM Raphael ROM. Just in case any cooks need it. I'll also try to make some CAB installs if anybody would like that as well. Please let me know if anybody else gets this running on CDMA devices.

I've also attached a CAB file below that has both the drivers, and the application included. Should be able to install it, and look in Program for the App. Please let me know how this goes.

installed your .cab on my touch pro. when i try to run the app i get an unexpected error message.