View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
[Contacts] Contact List-As Editor

Hi all. Having been annoyed at the inexplicable lack of a way to set a custom List As property for a contact (example, setting your mothers first and last name to the real values, and having her listed as Mom still), I wrote an application that would allow me to set my own values. It's a fairly simple app, yet it gets the job done.

This is compatible with all QVGA and VGA devices. It is currently in beta, so I cannot be held responsible if it renames your girlfriend to '*****' or something insane, though nothing crazy should happen.

More information, screenshots, and downloads can be found here - If you have software to deal with QR Codes (such as i-Nigma), you can scan the following QR-code to directly download and install the program:

Be sure to leave feedback, criticism, compliments, thanks, etc.

Obligatory screenshots:

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 6 times.