View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SonyEricsson X1 Xperia coming to AT&T

i didnt even know other people out there thought so highly of this device. i just read all the specs, watcha bunch of vids, lots of pic and can tell this thing is gonna rock. it is way faster then the TP in all the videos ive seen. It looks like its the best made WM phone yet. I think it will not have as much xda-dev support, and there isnt that much wvga support yet. but u bring upa good point that stuff on the touch HD will work well on the X1. It is a HTC phone, it is made very well, and I will be getting this phone over the diamond or TP.

i just hope that skype works on and and video calling works.

is it possible to get a ATT phone to work on other networks?