View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
scutler
Lurker

scutler is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

I was also having the problem with picture mail and had a ticket in with sprint. I got the phone call today and spoke with technical support. It sounded as if they were getting a lot these tickets. Anyways, the workaround they advised me was to lower the resolution on the camera and try sending the lower resolution to the different carriers i was having problems with (AT&T / Verizon). He stated that Verizon couldn't accept a file bigger than 500 kb and AT&T was around 350 kb. I had already tried setting my resolution on the camera to 640x480 which is one setting below 1 megapixel. I sent two friends that had AT&T and Verizon the pics and they received the pics within a few minutes of me sending them. The sprint rep also said that sending pics to other sprint customers is not a problem cause sprint can accept much larger files. I sent my daughter a pic taken at the highest setting of the Touch Pro and she received it with no problem. Just passing on the information that i received today to those having the same issue.