View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
aammiitt
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

aammiitt is keeping up the good workaammiitt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Stock Market application for PPC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
For the last two weeks, I've been browsing for a simple stock market application that I could add/remove ANY international based stock symbol available. Believe me, I've researched and tried at least 6 of them...half had potential, the rest was a gong show.

I highly recommend EquityXpert.

It's at: http://www.codeplex.com/EquityXpert

It's free, but donations are welcome for the programmer as I did my part. Keep in mind, if you're looking for a simple application to keep you appraised of your investment in real time, this is the one. Additionally you will need Net 3.5 on it - like most applications if you want them to work on your PPC - don't moan and groan about it, just install it.

Helpful hint: when you're attempting to ADD a stock, input the symbols, then hit the '?' button as it will produce a few stock names to ensure you got the right one. It does work as I have two Taiwanese based stocks on it, one UK, various Canadian and US stocks.

Good luck.
Yes I agree. I had posted this link a few weeks back and it was taken down after a few days. O well. Yes i use it and it's a gr8 software.

Thanks