View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: MSL not unlocking Sprint Diamond after flash... no internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
I fixed it! you need to get access to your MSL or take it in to the Sprint store and get them to do this. But you will go in and ##3282# or ##DATA# and then you will need to change the "Active Profile" from "0" to "1". Give that a shot and let me know what ya find out. If the people at the store tell you different you let me know and hold onto that phone cause this should fix it.
Yeah... this fix has been known for awhile... read the very first post and trust me

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37642