View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My 6800 Sontaneously Turns Off

I've been off work for three days now and my phone has performed flawlessly on a single charge. I have carried it in my pants pocket (jeans), my cargo pants pocket (100% cotton). Did this to rule out the banging around in the pocket theory and the phone stayed on all day. Also carried it in the holster some while I was wearing my jeans.

My scrubs are 65% polyester and 35% cotton and thus would be more prone to static accumulation.

I may try the fabric softener sheet in my pocket....heck, I've found them in my pants leg before, but not since the phone problem.

Interesting side note. My step son is having a similar problem with his LG Rumor. Guess what....happens most of the time when he is wearing nylon sweat pants!

I'll report back after the dryer sheet test. Will go half the shif without the dryer sheet and half with.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.