View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/2/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ask the user who originally posted the .cab. I have a seperate one I downloaded on my phone that I am using....

If your talking about...
OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY..........................HTC Diamond QWERTY Keyboard
I haven't used that one in a while cause the .cab I got from the forums was that way. The full qwerty keyboard didn't work/had missing letters. I never used that keyboard so didn't care, I just OEM what people send me, I can't speak for the quality or the functionality of the program. Try this keyboard:
OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout
I haven't updated either in a while, but the gullum is what I'm currently using.
Is the keyboard exactly like the diamond's? Cause ive gotten alot of people complaining that my rom is diamond without the keyboard :-\

but the cab was released with the diamond, so you are prolly using it....it was ripped from it, but we couldnt get it to work on vogue at all.....what is the cab you are using, and does it work? (I personally like sMMS)