View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SonyEricsson X1 Xperia coming to AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
well, by the specs the phones both have their downfalls and their excellent points. but overall i think the touch pro wins. they both look great, but the touch pro wins with its by far better keyboard. sure the wvga screen on the xperia looks nice. but i don't see that it would be that great of an improvement. not to mention as of right now, it probably wont come to sprint. so you'd be locked to AT&T's "3G" network. while thats and ok network if your in it, i have to many friends with the iphone that are suffering on their 3G network when they should have coverage but it just doesnt work. I havent seen anyone else with a 3G phone, but those iphone friends of mine arent verry happy with the network, so i wouldnt put too much faith in that at all. i guess its just up to what your preference is really lol.
agreed. being on att may be the only thing that prevents me from getting this phone. their '3g' coverage map is ****. the only thing i like about att is that they still use simm cards. meaning you can use any network compatible unlocked phone.