View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Hey Storyr,

What's neat about SPB Mobil Shell is it allows to dedicate basically 1/2 the screen under a new Tab.

So the quest is, how can we best take advantage of that? :P

If you want to give the program a try and maybe you can think of something that'd be great. Of course this assumes you have time so there is no rush on it. tia
I went ahead an installed the SPB Shell beta on an emulator - to check it out. I did discover that WP-Pilot will work with WeatherPanel in a tab - just move it below SPB Mobile Shell in the Today Items. Caveat: WP-Pilot thinks WP is there all the time - even when another tab is selected. It's really no big deal though. If this version of the Shell really takes off, perhaps I'll modify WP-Pilot to detect WP's visibility.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd mess around with Commuter-240 - make it taller and add a multiple day forecast at the bottom? Or not...

Hey Mal - great to see you back on the Treo - just like old times