View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 05:44 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: SonyEricsson X1 Xperia coming to AT&T

well, by the specs the phones both have their downfalls and their excellent points. but overall i think the touch pro wins. they both look great, but the touch pro wins with its by far better keyboard. sure the wvga screen on the xperia looks nice. but i don't see that it would be that great of an improvement. not to mention as of right now, it probably wont come to sprint. so you'd be locked to AT&T's "3G" network. while thats and ok network if your in it, i have to many friends with the iphone that are suffering on their 3G network when they should have coverage but it just doesnt work. I havent seen anyone else with a 3G phone, but those iphone friends of mine arent verry happy with the network, so i wouldnt put too much faith in that at all. i guess its just up to what your preference is really lol.