View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 09:27 PM
meccadon123
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonilla View Post
Funny how your opinion on trying to get a better deal has changed...

All you have done is point out that I in fact do NOT agree with or support hustling from EITHER end. I have stated that in this thread as well. Maybe you should have read the entire thing before you thought about posting.

From my previous post #82:

Wait a sec....
when the hell did this become Russia? If any employee of any company tells me they are going to do something, and I have a CURRENT CONTRACT with said company, you can bet your *** that they will do exactly what they said they will do.

Look I'm not referring to people just trying to "stick it to" or "get over on" sprint. This is about employee's of a company with which I have an active CONTRACT with. Do you folks understand CONTRACT? For those who are out of contract, well that's a different situation.

Making a thread saying "hey look what i got for almost free" vs. a thread about Sprint honoring their retention or price offers is two entirely different things. Know what I mean inspector Gadget?

Last edited by meccadon123; 11-02-2008 at 09:34 PM.