View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 06:36 PM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

well first off name one person or entity who 100% always honors their word. Surely not even the leader of our country either. Call it pessimistic, I call it a realistic approach.

And this goes right back to the point about the law, this is what contract law is about. I merely said there was not a valid contract in most of the cases being stated here, so no, there is no obligation they HAVE to follow through on their promise. Should they honor it by principle, yes, but morality isnt the question. This is exactly why paper contracts exist and you get EVERYTHING in writing.

And furthermore, as i said, sitting here crying or ranting and raving gets you nowhere. If you dont get the deal then pay the 299 like everyone else, dont get the phone, or be pissy and cancel Sprint. Theres 3 realistic solutions, but going off blowing a nut here solves zero, nadda, nothing

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 11-02-2008 at 06:41 PM.