View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 05:13 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated Fixed SYS 20924) 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

the problem i have seeen with the touch hd ezinput is for one in landscape it isnt working at this time. it will take a lot of editing. also the arrows are a nice feature, but take up some of the screen, not very handy.

also a lot of times the error in there that i have seen is that, when you are done typing, and you arrow down to the next box, then it will write down the last key you just hit.

so for example if you type "ppcgeeks" and arrow down, it will turn out "ppcgeekss" so it just takes a lot of stuff you have to get going before it will be all that great, that is what i have expierence so far.