View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 AM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Use extrenal touchscreen to control Touch Pro - Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I misread your post. I saw you mention carputer and thought you already had that setup. These apps do require a PC.

The closest I've seen is something like the Redfly but you would have to mount it in you car and use the touch pad to control the screen. Going that route, it would be better just to get the $25 video out cable and use the TP as your touch pad.
The only crappy part about the Redfly is it's so damn expensive! You can get a cheap lappy for less than that. It looks awesome though. I remember when Engadget reported on it a few months back.