View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 06:56 AM
PPCPirate
Lurker

PPCPirate is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with 6700 and cricket prl

Hi I am kind new at this and have scoured the web trying to figure it all out, so far I have manged to find my MSL code (sprint) I have two PDA's a PPC-6700 that has been flashed to windows mobile 6.0(sprint rom) and a PPC-6800 mogul thats basically stock.
now I am ready to upload the new PRL files, I know how to access the menue but I am not sure what PRL is best for use in portland Oregon. I looked at my current flip phone that i use through cricket and it says that it's using 1041. I found a file labled that in one of the packages on your thread as well as one that is 38140 that somene else had uploaded somewhere. does anyone know of the right PRL for my area and could they point me in a direction to download. I have tried both and am not sure that they work.
finally at this point after I get the right PRL on there am I done or do I need to do somthing else before I call Cricket to transfer over my phone. I do understand that I need to configure the WAP internet stuff and Have a good tuturial on that already. any help appreciated I will be looking endlessly for this and may find the answer myself in which case I will report back here.