View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 03:07 AM
meccadon123
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Retention Offer Revoked : EMT Dprt????

Wait a sec....
when the hell did this become Russia? If any employee of any company tells me they are going to do something, and I have a CURRENT CONTRACT with said company, you can bet your *** that they will do exactly what they said they will do.

Look I'm not referring to people just trying to "stick it to" or "get over on" sprint. This is about employee's of a company with which I have an active CONTRACT with. Do you folks understand CONTRACT? For those who are out of contract, well that's a different situation.

However, you can bet your a$$ that if my Landlord "SAID" that I only had to pay half my rent until he/she gets the heat working.....how much do you think I'm going to pay? Or if they told me to renew my lease for another year and they would install a finished basement in 30 days, do you think i would honor the new lease 90 days later with no basement?

These sprint Reps are hired by the company and they are reps of the company while handling your account. When the hell did it become "OK" to just tell someone any damn thing you want to and not have to honor what you say?

Look at what he current administration has done to America. It's perfectly OK for the big corporation to get over on the average Joe, but how dare average "Joe the Plumber" demand adequate services rendered for something he is paying for. Business ethics 101 people.

This is almost the same as sprint reps coming into certain forums and offering their advice about calling in to sprint. "Be real nice, and we'll do you favors, if you are not nice, you will get a note on your account" (funny, you can always seem to find the negative notes about me as a customer, but you can never find the notes about what the hell you are suppose to be doing to my account to get it right). I have a better idea, how about you service my account the f'n way they pay you to or i will continue to ask for your supervisor or take my business else where. Some of these reps think sprint is the damn soup kitchen and its customers can't live without it.

You offer a service that you get compensated for, either offer that service in a manner befitting an upstanding company or continue to suffer mass customer exodus....PERIOD

Last edited by meccadon123; 11-02-2008 at 03:12 AM.