sn0b0ard
PPCGeeks Regular

sn0b0ard is keeping up the good worksn0b0ard is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I swap my diamond for a TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
I'm ordered the swap tomorrow. I have read the debate over and over again, I love my Diamond, it's just I feel the Pro would better suit my individual needs. The Diamond is definitely smaller, and I don't know why any of you are saying this device isn't snappy. I've had mine well over a month, still on the stock rom(though I have mad some reg mods.) Whatever the case maybe though, this device is in no way fashion or form a slouch and neither will the TP be either.
I plan on doing a a thorough analysis of of both, I can't do a full review of the TP in a day. I mean I could but that wouldn't be fair to the Diamond, so I will post pics, and a gradual review. I'm going to do radio comparison, SIP response, my contacts don't lag at all but, I'll check that out to. I will use all of the reg mods I have used on my Diamond and apply them to the Pro. I probably am going to miss this small size though, it's really nice and 4gb is a lot of room for me to play with. The 2nd is just a few hours away, so better get ready to order,because I am.
Glad to hear you are getting the Touch Pro. I remember you from the Diamond forums. If people are saying that the Diamond is slow, then they have no idea what they are talking about. The Touch Pro and the Diamond are almost identical in terms of hardware. The ROMs on the other hand, at this point, are much different.