View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 09:41 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Sprint Picture Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemas View Post
What did they have you change your username to? your spint picturemail email address? I assume there is no way to get this working without calling tech support because if you go in and change your userid you lose your data connection
I had to change it to lilrico01@sprintpcs.com. It is also going to change to that if you do "update profile". I thought the username was going to be the same as I use to log into sprint and it isn't, so tech support would be the best route to call. I just had my Mogul laying around and saw the username it was using and tried it, and bam, I was good to go!