Old 11-01-2008, 08:24 PM
toinejuan
Regular 'Geeker

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan
Re: Should I swap my diamond for a TP?

I'm ordered the swap tomorrow. I have read the debate over and over again, I love my Diamond, it's just I feel the Pro would better suit my individual needs. The Diamond is definitely smaller, and I don't know why any of you are saying this device isn't snappy. I've had mine well over a month, still on the stock rom(though I have mad some reg mods.) Whatever the case maybe though, this device is in no way fashion or form a slouch and neither will the TP be either.
I plan on doing a a thorough analysis of of both, I can't do a full review of the TP in a day. I mean I could but that wouldn't be fair to the Diamond, so I will post pics, and a gradual review. I'm going to do radio comparison, SIP response, my contacts don't lag at all but, I'll check that out to. I will use all of the reg mods I have used on my Diamond and apply them to the Pro. I probably am going to miss this small size though, it's really nice and 4gb is a lot of room for me to play with. The 2nd is just a few hours away, so better get ready to order,because I am.