ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should a swap my diamond for a TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
OP id say it depends on how much you use the hard keyboard.

Ill go the opposite direction here. There are some MAJOR quality control issues right now with the Pro with the dpad and earpiece. I just got home with my second Pro I got this morning and the speaker sounds blown and Im already sick of going to BB to swap it already- ill probably just return it for good this time and stick with the Diamond and go back to being out of contract. Im still on my first Diamond a month later and its been a flawless build.

All these people saying how one is more responsive or "better" are full of it. The same bull feud between the Touch and Mogul people all over again on whos device is better, except now these are EXACTLY the same devices just one has a keyboard and card slot slapped on. I have both in front of me and they both run equally as quickly opening the same programs and going through Touchflo

no matter what anyone says, yes the thickness is only the width of the stylus difference but it FEELS substantially bigger and heavier in the hand.
It does not feel that much bigger. Feels just fine in my pocket, and I am coming from a Touch. Holding it actually feels better. Love my touch, but Touch Pro is a nice upgrade to me.