View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 11:17 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should a swap my diamond for a TP?

I just switched from the diamond to the TP. The TP is a little thicker (about the thickness of your stylus difference) and is a little heavier but in no way a problem. I find the TP to be snappier in applications and TF3D, although not by much. I don't text anyone but my wife but I found that having the slideout keyboard made it much faster to text her without error. I'm not having to backspace so much!! LOL. Anyhow, I love both phones and both are sitting here on my desk starring at me cause I have'nt sent back the diamond yet. To be honest, I like the burgundy/black color scheme better then the chrome/silver color scheme of the TP. But to each his own. They both have thier flaws as any phone/electronics do but I find that the TP suits me better. DO I think it's worth the thickness? YES! Go for it dude, you get another 30 days so if you don't like it, return it again for the diamond.