the guitarist
Lurker

the guitarist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AE Button Plus setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
It appears that you cannot remap the "Home" and "Back" buttons when TF3D is active. If you close the app or if you are in another app, you should be able to use the "Back" button successfully with AE Button.

-s
hi there slypher , i remapped the back button succefully and when i press it twice the program (Dr.yar bluetooth manager) launchs but i want to show the menu which appears after pressing the icon of the program on the default today screen of windows twice..from there i can start the program to be able to send and recieve files..the icon doesn't appear with TF3D so...what i'm trying to do is to press the back button twice to show that menu so that i can start the program without shutting down the TF3D and restart it after i start the program from the default today..in the AE button plus there's a field for extra parameters ... maybe i can put something there so that when i press the button twice i can show the menu instead of starting the program because the program starts on startup

sorry for the long post .. i really hope that someone can help me

thanks