View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 08:31 AM
docmarioce
PPCGeeks Regular

docmarioce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

I knew from this forum that the this phone was in BB for sale like 3 days ago so 2 days ago I went to BB thinking in returning my Touch Diamong which I got in Sprint (corporate store) and the lady in BB told me that I had to return it to the same Sprint Store and make the exchange with them, so a little sad and after trying the Pro in BB (I have to say I loved its speed and keyboard and everything from the first sight, thing that did not happen with the Touch Diamond) I came back home and did a search of the Sprint representative that sold me the diamond and what a surprise they already had the Touch Pro in stock and in the system so I went and made the exchange in the sprint store. Today is one day and a half with my Touch Pro and loving it. It is faster that the Diamond, it looks solid and classy at the same time, the keyboard is very convenient and I love. It is definitely the more complete piece of phone that I ever had. The GPS is fine with me but I'm not a GPS freak anyways but it looks fast. I always had Treos and my last one was the 800w and I can say that one can do pretty much the same or more with this phone with a better resolution screen. So far I'm very happy and loving my Touch Pro.

Thanks for reading

Mario