View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 02:58 PM
itouch24
VIP Member
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Alright here's my story and tempting to jump...but not quite sure yet.

I'm on SERO since 1/1/2008 and called in to check, the agent said that I am eligible for upgrade and willing to give me an instant saving of $200, and also the $100 MIR. That will make the price for the phone is $579.99 - $200 - $100 = $279.99 + tax.

It's still a little steep for my wallet, so not sure if I want to wait out for the next version of Touch which is the HD one. I currently have the HTC Touch and it's been OK so far, but corrupted SD card is a big issue for me though.
the biggest things to think about is the touch HD has a bigger screen , does not have keyboard.... and will be out who knows... at least 6 months from now ... i know myself.. i had the touch and i need a keyboard.. pro it is !... my favorite keyboard are the ones on the treos... and blackberrys but none out that are working magic at the moment