View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:56 PM
35mm
PPCGeeks Regular

35mm is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Protector = To use Or Not To use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
I'm actually using the stock screen protector that came with the phone...it actually works pretty good and is pretty high quality even though I didn't put it on right and theres a small little air bubble to the top left but it doesn't bother me...
It just boggles my mind that people are willing to live with a bubble on their screen from a device that is there to prevent the tiny percent of a chance of getting damage that is significantly less distracting than a bubble. In other words you are 100% going to have a bubble on your screen because you want to protect against the 5% chance of getting a scratch, that is less distracting than a bubble. All the while your sensitivity is worse. I don't get it.

No offense intended phistyle, I am just using you as an example. I just don't understand people who take every precaution to protect against something that is minor and very unlikely to ever happen.

This is like the people who do not let their kids play in the dirt because there might be germs.