View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:41 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Screen Protector = To use Or Not To use?

It depends on what screen protector you get. If it's the one that CAME with the Mogul, ugh. If it's the one that came with the Touch Pro, or better yet, if it's something like a BoxWave CrystalTouch, then it feels no worse and guarantees you're not going to ruin the screen on that $580 piece of hardware you're carrying.

35mm: your analogy is right (although my first child was a pill baby, so don't be too ****y, no pun intended), but imagine they had some sort of simple spray-on condom that was as effective as the normal ones at preventing pregnancy and disease, with absolutely NO loss in sensation. At that point you might as well hedge your bets, right? Plus you get the added benefit of being slightly less cautious than you would have been. My experience with both the CrystalTouch and the protector included with the Touch Pro is essentially that. The screen is just as smooth and operational, and I'm less concerned about accidentally impregnating it.