View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:32 AM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
man those look IDENTICAL to me...let me ask this, the one you received already is that the one your looking for? if so, then the link is the exact same thing. this was the one that was provided with the GSM version of the Pro. the model number kinda proves that cause the only thing that changed was the number PO S300 to PO S400.

just out of curiosity, what do you see different in the two pics? the lettering and everything is all the same too..

-Chez

i ordered mine so i will post pics when i get it in about a week or so according to that page.
Hold on a second. That's so trippy. The 2nd pic is totally different than what was on expansys. Let me save the pic and then repost...LOL.

-EDIT- Okay, nevermind. Expansys switched up the pics on me because what I was seeing was completely different. Alright. I'm sold it's the same thing...hahaha