Sequeira74
N00b

Sequeira74 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Mogul now on MetroPCS w/real ESN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterintusttin View Post
I managed to get my old Sprint Mogul (6800) with my real ESN onto MetroPCS in the LA-market. It took some major footwork and I found a corporate store willing and able to take care of me.

1. I got my unlock code for my Mogul.
2. Download the latest PRL (00069).
3. Walk into a Metro Store.

The biggest challenge was that Metro Agents have no clue and it seems unless you find a corporate store they can't do much because the Mogul is not part of their Hodinie System.

I was charged $45 for the first month of service and $15 reactivation fee to bring the phone to Metro but it was money spent well.

After the phone was imported into their store inventory, the manager had this phone placed on my new account. Phone and Text worked after I programmed the phone number ##xxxxxx# (x is your lock code) and you will enter the phone number in line 1 and again in line 2. Reboot and it's alive.

Now the Internet:

I followed the instructions I received from anther thread and it works. The only problem I had was the Internet Explorer because I was not able to access all pages. But guess what, Skyfire works for all pages, regardless if YouTube or Bank. Only issues I still have is to get audio streaming working but this will be next on my agenda.
Man i have tried but here in MIAMI i can not find any store that will help with the ESN.