View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM
xunknownx
PPCGeeks Regular

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
So the phone is $579.99 retail. Then, with my $75 instant credit I have right now, that makes it $504.99. So I have to pay that to order the phone? Then cross my fingers that they'll honor the $100 credit making it $404.99? That's still more than I want to pay. I want this $150 credit and $100 MIR that people are getting who just started accounts in January of 08! How did you get a $150 credit?

i complained about my mogul and they offered me $75 credit, then they called me and i complained some more, and offered an additional $75 credit. you can try to see if you can get the MIR and $150 instant rebate, but i think sprint will have to change your eligibility date. good luck with that! in order to ensure that they will honor your $100 credit, have them note it in your account AND send you an email stating that you guys have spoke on the phone and they will credit you $100. make sure you have it in writting, when you receive your phone, just reply to the email and they will credit you.