View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:14 PM
xunknownx
PPCGeeks Regular

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBatL8y View Post
This SUCKS. I am now in the worse mood ever. I have tried everything that everyone has posted in this forum. Calling telesales, calling customer care, calling SERO, calling retentions. Retentions says they don't have the phone available to order, that I have to order through telesales. Telesales won't give me any deal besides my $75 off (still making the phone over $500). Retentions says they'll "note" my account that I should get an additional $100 credit, but that it's up to telesales whether or not they want to honor that. Then, telesales tells me they can't view notes, only customer care can. URGHHHH. I have been on the phone with Sprint for over an hour, and I'm SOOO frustrated. How did you people get these sweet dates?!?
as long as they noted in your account your $100 credit. all you have to do is order thru telesales. when you receive your phone, call or email e-care about the $100 credit, they will see that in your notes and then credit you.
i paid 504.99+ tax, with a $150 credit waiting for me when i receive my fone.