View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
blazin-asian
Regular 'Geeker

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian
Re: BB, upgrade eligibility question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili4311 View Post
I read at a Sprint place that Premier customers have been with Sprint for a while or have paid a $60 phone bill or more for the past six months...I think Not 100% on SERO yet. But ever since they've considered me one, everything has been easier to do. I've even made them give my bill discounts before for their screwups, and they've been nice about it. I suggest emailing them for better service though. I called *2 before emailing, and the lady told me that I had to wait for an upgrade to get out of my phone! But my email was answered quickly and after telling them everything I've gone through with the Mogul, they agreed to give me either a Diamond or Pro for my problematic Mogul
dang. ive been on SERO since day 1, but never missed a payment or late so i was hoping they would hook me up. ive had numerous problems with my Mogul and it took a contract extension to get the Diamond which i later swapped for the Touch Pro.

oh well, for $28 a month i feel special enough