View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:49 PM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Answer" button not picking up calls

Hay, ive been giving this advice since i found out about it on the mogul

The disconnect tweak, either manually done or buy advance config, it eliminates your ability to answer calls while online. I did a lot of testing when i was trying to figure out what was happening, i think that the registry edit is screwy when trying to change the CDMA connection setting.

To pinpoint it, i did a bunch of hard resets with my mogul, going through all the advance configs that i would set, and always, when i set the connection to automatically disconnect when idle after my own timer, it simply didnt allow me to pick up the phone.

SO, advice is, DO NOT EDIT THIS TWEAK! LEAVE IT ALONE IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER CALLS WHILE ONLINE! The touchpro does have a handy option built in, go to settings/end button and you can set it to disconnect. If youve got the time on your hands, test this out and youll see its the internet tweak thats responsible, but sprint customizations takes so long, i doubt its worth the time, just trust me