View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 11:19 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/08/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey rstoyguy,

How are ya? In the above quote, what "alarm bug fix" are you referring to and what is the fix? I've recently been having my alarm not go off intermittently since my last flash. I just downloaded this OEM to take a look at the .rgu in it to see if i notice anything in it.

Thanks buddy,

Vancer
The "bug" was a couple of registry edits. Something to do with a time intervals if I remember right. They are included in the RGU. But yeah, stock or with ppckitchen, I can get my phone to wake up, but the alarm won't sound. Really haven't looked into it, and I haven't played with galarm enough to include it in my rom. It did work though. I had to dig at galarms website to find the "bug" and include it...if I remember right. Forgot my "don't-forget-it" alzheimer pills today.