View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:38 AM
dream_phyre
Regular 'Geeker

dream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

I had a diamond that was outside of the 30 day original purchase date. I am know on my third one due to various issues. I chatted with account services yesterday, and she said I see the diamond has been activated for less than 30 days (apparently she missed that is was the third one i had, because I ordered the first diamond on sept 14th) I had her place notes on my account that I could swap out for the pro. I called order support today and they are having a return kit sent out, and the pro is being sent with overnight shipping. So we will see. I just didnt want to take to the store and risk them saying I was outside my origianal 30 day window, and of course telesales and order support are from the philipines and I have always had good luck getting what I want from these peeps.