View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Kitchens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
For clarification, the Calcu Kitchen = GFTC Kitchen but with a few of his own apps and his own modified sys. They are almost completely identical as they're based of this kitchen.

I just thinking that in my head before reading your post lol

Calcu's kitchen=GF\TC Kitchen just modified to my likings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Hey TC,
You noted that the SYS 20924 expires on March 1 of '09. Just curious - why is this and can it be prevented? I know that there is about zero chance of a ROM lasting on my device for that long, but I'm just curious.

It's because it's a beta(for testing only) ROM but it has already been fixed, now it's just being tested to make sure things work like they should,