View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Zenoran
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Things that SHOULD work on the titan that don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
my other choice, which I see as more guaranteed to get the better phone but it'll cost about 100. except, how do we know when theres no more 6800s?
I'm pretty sure most insurance claims are always under a different 3rd party company that will pretty much always have stock of the older phones. Unless you're doing a warranty replacement, then I believe that's from the carrier directly and they will run out quickly once they take the retail off the shelves.

Verizon is really crappy when it comes to "making you happy." They are probably one of the worst companies to make sure they are not only nickle & diming you for EVERYTHING they can but also throwing contract in your face any time it could potentially cost them money to make you happy. They're not so easy to deal with as sprint and the others but I'm pretty sure it's possible with enough persistance...

I'm currently on my 3rd 6800 which was bought in March... they really have no intention of giving me a new phone even now I just tried... I might try to get another one inbetween now and when the pro comes out to try and push that "I'm sick of gettin replacements" card.