View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:33 PM
ajm144k
Regular 'Geeker

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Things that SHOULD work on the titan that don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjarnold View Post
The first thing you need is to have insurance on your phone. Within a period of 10 months or less you need to have at least 3 problems that have forced you to bring your phone in to a sprint store for repair. After at least three logged visits you can ask them about upgrading you based on the inconvenience that you have had to go through. Their current policy says that they can offer you a similar phone with equal or greater capabilities to try to fix your problems.
same for alltel (except i was under the impression it was for the 12 month duration of the manufacturer's warranty), and i am thinking about trying this...just depends on the chance that the two replacements will have flaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Personally, I hope the 6800 goes EOL soon after the Touch Pro is out so that I can just do an insurance claim like I did from the 6700. xD
my other choice, which I see as more guaranteed to get the better phone but it'll cost about 100. except, how do we know when theres no more 6800s?

Last edited by ajm144k; 10-29-2008 at 12:43 PM.