View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:24 AM
bigwest
Lurker

bigwest is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsavin View Post
I finalized my EVP order yesterday afternoon towards the end of the day. They told me the order would go in on the 2nd, ship on the 3rd, and arrive overnite to me on the 4th (for only a couple bucks extra).

I'll end up paying $399, but with $100 rebate it'll cost $299, plus contract. Now what I don't know yet is if I can get the 20% I'm supposed to get off being a Microsoft employee. Seems if I'd waited and walked into the store I might get that. I'll have to call and see if I can get that applied.

Of course if I'd been a little more patient, I might have gotten one on Sun or Mon at the local Sprint store. But the operating word in that sentence is "might".

Other than that, I'm just sitting here rubbing hands together, waiting 'till next week.
Yeah did my EVP order also only because I could have the bill placed on my sprint bill and they were the only ones that would have honored the deal retentions gave me over the phone...I'm not eligible for a upgrade until 2010 (I BLAME THIS ON THE INSTINCT) but retentions pushed it forward to this Nov. 1st so i can get the 150 off CANT WAIT!!!!